"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."
- Colin Powell
PCI Compliance for the Contact Center
Every day there’s news about companies that suffer data security breaches. Large-scale security breaches have happened to some of the most well-known companies in the world, and they can happen to any business.
Hackers are continually finding new ways to collect massive amounts of customer data and the companies that inadvertently let this happen are paying for it.
Find out how you can protect your call center from costly security breaches by attending this informative webinar.
Listen to industry experts discuss:
• PCI compliance standards that affect call centers
• Strategies for maintaining effective security programs
• Operational processes and organizational structures to maintain security
• An effective approach to securing PCI compliance
• A Software as a Service (SaaS) strategy to mitigate security risks
• Using the VirtualLogger approach to call center PCI compliance
Join us Wednesday, March 9, 2010 at 2:00PM ET/11:00AM PT for this informative webinar to learn how you can protect your business from costly security breaches.